SUP & SURF
with Active 360 London
Live a Unique retreat
surrounded by nature
The SUP & SURF RETREAT allows you to fully enjoy your holiday in the most beautiful seas of Italy and the world. It will help you find another yourself, you will feel reborn both in mind and body!
25 April / 2 May 2020
For who is the SUP & SURF RETREAT? For those who are tired of a usual vacation, for those who want to take advantage of this moment to get back in shape while having fun and finding a balance with their mind, surrounded by nature.
It doesn’t matter if you are an athlete or that you are out of shape.
Stand Up Paddle is a discipline that anyone can practice.
It will help you get back in shape, have fun and learn something new.
IN COLLABORATION WITH: Active360, a Stand Up Paddle Boarding specialist with SUP schools in London.
- Arrival at Cagliari airport Transfer and ferry to Carloforte Check in Hotel
- Dinner at hotel’s restaurant
- pick up 10 am from the hotel (pick up time can be changed depending on weather conditions)
- transfer to the beach
- stretching and heating for the session
- sup session brie ng
- arrival at another bay
- packed lunch
- chill and relax at the beach
- back to the hotel with chance to icecream pit stop in town
- dinner every night in a different restaurant that offers you a menu with a speial price for our guests
- Last night we’ll organize a special dinner for you at the hotel’s restaurant!
What is included
- Sup Adventures membership card
- Transfer from/to Cagliari airport to Portoscuso
- Ferry tickets go/back from Portoscuso to Carloforte
- Transfer on the island for sup and sup yoga sessions and to the hotel
- 1 Tshirt and 1 sticker
- 1st and last dinner
- 7 Nights in hotel with continental breakfast
- Electric Bike for 1 day (day 4, day off from activities)
- Packed lunch with a well stuffed sandwich/salad/cold pasta, fruit, water
- Stand up paddle equipment including board, paddle, leash for the sup, sup wave & sup ball sessions
- Sup Surf equipment including board and leash for the sessions
- 1 sessions every day of sup tour/lesson/workout/Surf/Sup Sur ng
- The right to use the discounted prices for dinners that Sup Adventures agreed with the restaurants
- Other food a drinks are not included but that local prices are very reasonable
- Flights are independently booked by all attendees and instructors
Where you will stay
Hotel Paola and his Restaurant
A wonderful hotel, only 4 km north from town, surrounded by nature, peace, silence, many terraces where you can relax, read, do yoga, or stay in the sun, with a unique sea view! They offer a transfer service all day and they have a very good terrace restaurant, where they offer us menus for 20/25/30 euros with typical food and our 1rst and last night dinners with typical dishes from the Carloforte tradition. From the hotel you can walk to the tonnara buildings, and to the sea with a 15 minutes walk.
ATTENTION: LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!
Book before 29th february and you will get 50 Pounds off from normal price!!!
Pay £649,00 instead of £
Fill the following fields and we will contact you to complete your booking!