SUP & SURF
Live a Unique retreat
surrounded by nature
The SUP & SURF RETREAT allows you to fully enjoy your vacation in one of the most beautiful seas of Italy, in the wild and picturesque island of St. Peter. After a week of Sup and Surf, you will feel reborn both in mind and body!
Who is the SUP & SURF RETREAT for? For those who are tired of the usual vacations, for those who want to take advantage of this moment to get in shape while having fun and finding a balance with the mind, surrounded by nature.
It does not matter if you are an athlete or if you are out of shape.
Stand Up Paddle is a discipline that anyone can practice.
It will help you get back in shape, have fun and learn something new.
CHECK OUT WHAT’S WAITING FOR YOU
- Arrival at Cagliari airport Transfer and ferry to Carloforte Check in Hotel
- Dinner at hotel’s restaurant
- pick up 10 am from the hotel (pick up time can be changed depending on weather conditions)
- transfer to the beach
- briefing, stretching and heating for the session
- departure of sup session of average 2h lasting
- arrival at another bay (we will paddle downwind)
- packed lunch will be brought at the arrival beach
- chill and relax at the beach
- back to the hotel
- free time
- Last night we’ll organize a special AperiDinner!
Day 4: Free day with ebikes included, to tour the island independently with your packed lunch!
What is included
- Sup Adventures membership card
- Transfer from/to Cagliari airport to Portoscuso
- Ferry tickets go/back from Portoscuso to Carloforte
- Transfer on the island for sup and sup yoga sessions and to the hotel
- 1 Tshirt and 1 sticker
- 1st and last dinner
- 7 Nights in hotel with continental breakfast
- Electric Bike for 1 day (day 4, day off from activities)
- Packed lunch with a well stuffed sandwich/salad/cold pasta, fruit, water
- Stand up paddle equipment including board, paddle, leash for the sup, sup wave & sup ball sessions
- Sup Surf equipment including board and leash for the sessions
- 1 sessions every day of sup tour/lesson/workout/Surf/Sup Sur ng
- The right to use the discounted prices for dinners that Sup Adventures agreed with the restaurants
- Other food a drinks are not included but that local prices are very reasonable
- Flights are independently booked by all attendees and instructors
Where you will stay
Hotel Paola and his Restaurant
A wonderful hotel, only 4 km north from town, surrounded by nature, peace, silence, many terraces where you can relax, read, do yoga, or stay in the sun, with a unique sea view! They offer a transfer service all day and they have a very good terrace restaurant, where they offer us menus for 20/25/30 euros with typical food and our 1rst and last night dinners with typical dishes from the Carloforte tradition. From the hotel you can walk to the tonnara buildings, and to the sea with a 15 minutes walk.