WING FOIL RETREAT
Isola di San Pietro
Wing Foil: Want to learn how to fly on water?
The WING FOIL Retreat is your chance!
Learn Wing Foil with us!
A COURSE FOR BEGINNERS – INTERMEDIATE, WHERE YOU CAN LEARN THE BASICS OF THIS SPORT!
Fly on the emerald waters of Sardinia
Breathe the scent of the sea
07 – 14 MAY 2022
949 € FINAL PRICE WITH EQUIPMENT
899 € EARLY BIRD PRICE VALID UNTIL 31 JANUARY 2022
WHO IS THE WING FOIL RETREAT FOR?
- For beginners and intermediate level.
- If you like the thrill of learning a new sport, want to experience something new, discover a magical place that will reconnect you with yourself and the nature around you.
- It requires a minimum of physical strength and athletic physique.Live emotions, meet new people, learn about a new place and its traditions, learn a new sport….this and much more will be the Wing Foil Retreat on the island of San Pietro.
For those who love YOGA, it is also possible to have 1h of lesson every morning on the terrace of the hotel, before the activities at sea.
Discover the program!
- Arrival at Cagliari-Elmas airport, transfer and ferry to Carloforte, Check-in Hotel
- Dinner in the hotel restaurant
- first meeting at 10 am at the hotel (time may vary depending on weather conditions)
- transfer to the beach
- stretching and pre-activity warm-up
- brief before starting the activity
- 2h activity at sea
- rest and relaxation on the beach
- 1.5 hours of activity (either at sea or video analysis as needed)
- return to hotel
- one day OFF FROM WING ACRITIVITIES and you will be able to ride an ebike around the island!
- Free dinner (hotel restaurant/restaurants in town)
- On the last evening you will be our guest for a sunset aperitif or dinner at the hotel depending on the weather.
What you will learn
First phase on the ground
- Maneuvers with the Wing on the ground
- Controlling the Wing
Second phase at sea with board without foil
- Get up on the table
- To maneuver a Wing at sea
- Sailing at sea
- Turning to the sea
Third do at sea with foil
- Stand up
- Foil Board control
- Gaits and maneuvers
What is included
- Membership Sup Adventures asd
- Transfer from Cagliari Airport to Portoscuso and back
- Ferry tickets to Carloforte from Portoscuo v.v.
- Daily transfers to the island for Wing Sup activities and back to the Hotel
- 1 Sup Adventures T-shirt and Sticker
- the first and last dinner/apericena
- 7 nights in hotel with breakfast in shared double room
- Electric bike for one day (the day off from activities)
- Packed lunch with sandwiches/salads/cold pasta/fruit and water
- Wing Foil & Sup & Surf Equipment
- Approximately 4 hours of activity per day (lecture/prartistry/video analysis if needed)
- The right to use the discounted prices for dinners that Sup Adventures has arranged with the hotel restaurant
What is not included
- Other food and beverage requests are not included but local prices are completely reasonable
- Flights must be booked independently by each participant.
Where you will stay
Hotel and Restaurant il I Maggio da Paola
A wonderful hotel, just 4 km north of the city, surrounded by nature, peace, silence, many terraces where you can relax, read, do yoga, or stay in the sun, with a unique sea view! They offer a transfer service all day and have an excellent restaurant on the terrace, where they offer us menus at 20/25/30 euros with typical food and our first and last dinner with traditional Carloforte dishes. From the hotel you can walk to the buildings of tonnara, and the sea with a walk of 15 minutes
ATTENTION: LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!
valid until february 28, 2022
With the Early buy you will pay €899 instead of
Click to complete your reservation!