SUP & Yoga retreat 13/20 October 2019
For who is the SUP & YOGA course
For those who are tired of a usual vacation, for those who want to take advantage of this moment to get back in shape while having fun and finding a balance with their mind, surrounded by nature.
It doesn’t matter if you are an athlete or that you are out of shape.
Stand Up Paddle is a discipline that anyone can practice.
It will help you get back in shape, have fun and learn something new.
The SUP & YOGA RETREAT allows you to fully enjoy your holiday in the most beautiful seas of Italy and the world. It will help you find another yourself, you will feel reborn both in mind and body!
- Arrival at Cagliari airport
- Transfer and ferry to Carloforte
- Check-in and welcome drink at the Hotel Paola, which offers fantastic sea view rooms with terrace, surrounded by nature
- Dinner in Hotel
- Every day from 2 to 3 hours of SUP with a lunch break with packed lunch included. The SUP activities will be the following depending on the day and the weather: Sup Tour / Sup Ball / Sup Wave Lesson / Sup Workout / Sup Yoga.
- Dinner every evening at your choice in one of the restaurants that have agreements with us that will offer you a special price menu. The first and the last dinner are included and will be a great way to start and end the week with you!
- One day of the week, usually the 3rd or 4th day, will be at rest from the SUP activities and you will be provided with an electric bike with which you can explore the interior of the island or relax on the beach!
- Departure: ferry to Portoscuso and transfer to Cagliari airport.
Bookings are closed for this event.