LESSONS & RENTAL
Surf is a watersport becoming very famous in the late years, and now you can practice it also in Carloforte!
Sardinia indeed, as in the middle of the Mediterranean, has waves 200 days per year!
In San Pietro’s Island and surroundings you can surf when:
- North/West swells come from the Lion’s Gulf
- South/West swells come from Gibraltar
- South/East swells come from north Africa
Stand Up Paddle is a new water sport that is spreading all around the world! Seen for the first time in Polynesia, it became popular when the Hawaiian Waikiki Beach Boys started to use a paddle while surfing to take pictures to the tourists on the beach.
It’s having a great success because it’s:
- EASY: Anyone can do it!
- FUN: you walk on the sea, look at the bottom, get tanned and get fit at the same time!
- HEALTHY: perfect for cardio fitness and general bofdy training, it’s also a relaxing activity to practice alone, with family, friends or even dogs!
From June to September we organize SUP courses for children from 6 to 12 years old at our Giunco Beach base.
From monday to friday, from 10 am to 1 pm, we teach them how to paddle in the right way and than we play together to SUPer games!
We interchange moments of teaching and momendts of game to make children responsible of themselves and their stuff having fun at the same time, with a better result for the whole course.
At the end of every month there’s a series of competitions, the SUPer Olimpics, where the teams compete and at the end we elect the winner and give prizes!