The amount includes
– Sup Adventures membership card
– Transfer from/to Cagliari airport to Cagliari port
– 1 Tshirt and 1 sticker of Sup Adventures
– Food onboard + water and soft drinks (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, cooked by us!).
– Wine/Beer : will be served only during meals and in limited quantities.
– 7 Nights on catamaran Lagoon 410 in a shared cabin
– 2 dinners in restaurant
– Stand up paddle equipment including board, paddle, leash for the sup
– Catamaran Petrol
– Catamaran port fares and taxes if we sleep in ports during the cruise
– Catamaran Skipper that will take us to dream places in total safety!
– Pictures and videos of our wonderful week together!
– in case of bad weather 1h surf rental or 1 day e-bike rental or 1 guided city tour included
IT IS MANDATORY TO LEAVE A cash deposit at arrival for sail yacht 400 €, which will be refunded after coming back, if catamaran won’t be damaged.
Flights are independently booked by all attendees and Sup Adventures is not responsible for their bookings or costs.
Arrival at Cagliari airport
Transfer and ferry to Cagliari Port
Check in on the boat
Dinner in Cagliari wonderful Marina’s typcal
Cruising and Paddleboarding along the southern coast of Sardinia,
with stops to paddle, downwind, snorkel in unique crystal waters,
sleep in ports or in bays, watch falling stars, eating good food, practicing.
Half day day will be left free for chill, relax, explore independently.
Every day we will make some introduction to sailing and you will be pulling sails and steer yourself!
No fix path, we’ll go with the sun and the good weather!
On the 7th evening we’ll head back to Cagliari port and we’ll spend
our last night together in the city!
Sad day…we’ll have to say goodbye and the Transfer will take you to
Cagliari airport, with great emotions and memories in your hearts!
In Case of Bad Weather
If conditions are not safe for paddleboarding the staff will purpose safe alternatives included in the fare:1h surf rental or 1 day e-bike rental or 1 guided city tour included (valid only in Cagliari city,
if we are along the coast we will try our best to make you spend a good day even with bad weather!!!)
Terms & Conditions
1) It is our intention to create the safest, warmest & most peaceful environment for this retreat. Aggressive, anti-social, Hostile and disruptive behavior, liable to cause distress to other participants, teachers or staff will not be tolerated.
2) The use of illegal drugs is unacceptable and invalidates the holiday/retreat contract.
3) We encourage non-smoking on the holidays/retreats and request participants refrain from smoking during group activities.
4) Signing this papers you certify that you know how to swim in open waters.
5) In case of a deposit option: once you have paid your non-refundable deposit and your place has been confirmed, please pay the balance by the due date stated.
6) Signing this papers you certify that you have an adequate health insurance, mandatory to participate to the trip
7) In the unlikely event that we are not able to supply the services for reasons of our responsibility the Italian law Art. 1385 Italian Civil Code permits a refund of: 100% of the deposit – A % of the full payment depending on the reasons of the services supply impossibility – With a maximum of 200% refund of the deposit in case of mere power of Sup Adventures.
8) Whilst it is extremely unlikely that changes will need to be made to this holiday, Sup Adventures asd reserves the right to do so at any time. We shall inform you if this is necessary.
9) Sup Adventures asd is responsible for the services offered of Stand up Paddle and Surf activities of the course you are booking that can be considered controllable by us, but will not be responsible for the acts or omissions of any third party. In the event of a dispute with other subjects we will give you reasonable help to solve the matters.
10) Sup Adventures and connected associates do not accept liability for personal or material loss.
11) If covid-19 regulations in Italy or in your country of origin will foresee quarantine or flight cancellations and you can demonstrate you must cancel your holiday, the refund will be 100% money back.
12) A deposit of 400€ cash per person will be required at boarding and will be refunded at departure if the client didn’t make any damage onboard. In case of damage the only responsible is the client that made it and will be in direct contact with the charter company for the refund.
We remid you that the 30% deposit is NON REFUNDABLE and balance has to be paid maximum 30 days before the departure date.
BALANCE NOT PAID BEFORE 30 DAYS FROM DEPARTURE DATE:
If before 30 days from departure date the balance has not been paid, the deposit WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED VALID ANYMORE FOR THE RESERVATION OF THE PLACE and eventual other requests from other customers, that applied after your application, will have proprity to your enquiry.
– If the customer that paid the deposit and didn’t pay the balance before 30 days from departure still wants to participate, can still do it if there’s still availability. The place will be secured at balance receivemente.
– If there’s no more availability, the deposit will be 100% refunded.
– If the balance is never paid before the date of departure, the reservation is not valid and the deposit WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Balance is due MAXIMUM 30 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE DATE!
If you wish to cancel your SUP RETREAT participation please do so in writing. Be aware of the cancellation fees CALCULATED ON THE BALANCE AMOUNT (70% of full price).
– 50% REFUND of balance amount: Cancellation up to 3 months before the start of the Retreat.
– REFUND 25% of balance amount: Cancellation up to 1 month before the start of the Retreat.
– NO REFUND of balance amount: Cancellations up to 2 weeks before the start of the Retreat.
TO PARTICIPATE OUR SUP HOLIDAYS IT IS MANDATORY
TO BE A MEMBER OF OUR SPORT CLUB SUP ADVENTURES ASD FOR THE CURRENT YEAR.
In order to use the services offered by Sup Adventures asd respecting the following rules:
1.Respect the following rules given by the organization:
- • The board, paddle and leash can’t be given to another person
- • Who uses the equipment during Sup Adventures activities (tour, rent, lessons) is economically responsible for damages, thefts or loss of any part of the equipment (SURF:board, leash/ SUP: board, paddle, leash, life jacket/ KAYAK: kayak paddle, life jacket)
- • On the board can go maximum two people at a time, but the 2nd must sign this document too
- • Don’t stand next to the rocks
- • Don’t enter the caves by yourself
- • Don’t paddle out of the visible area of the bay if you are not accompanied by the instructor on the specific tours.
- • Know how to swim
- • Wear the life jacket given to me by sup adventures
- • In case of rental without instructor and wind stronger than 15 knots, don’t paddle further than 50 meters from the beach or from the boat from where I left with the board.
2. Take care of the equipment used during the activities (SURF:board, leash/ SUP: board, paddle, leash, life / KAYAK: kayak paddle, life jacket)
3. Once in possession of the equipment (SURF:board, leash/ SUP: board, paddle, leash, life jacket, / KAYAK: kayak paddle, life jacket) acknowledge it is in good conditions and can’t in any way hurt either me or anybody else for a reason connected to its attrition.
4. To be in good physical and psychological conditions that will not compromise the above-mentioned activities
5. Have a private health insurance for the trip
6. Have a valid medical certificate that states a good physical condition and allows me to participate to non-competitive sport activities.
7. Be aware of the risks, predictable and unpredictable, connected to the activity practice, even though not considering it a potentially dangerous activity.
8. Accept from now any responsibility related to my person for damages caused to my person or other persons, damages to things, caused by my own behavior not in compliance to rules, neither for my heirs, and to relief Sup Adventures ASD, its collaborators, employees, and their whole heirs, from any responsibility for injuries, death and any damage (even caused to third party), if it comes from my person in occasion and in consequence of the activity practiced by the Association.
9. Look after my personal belongings, Sup Adventures asd is not responsible for any loss or theft.
10. Having seen the constitutive documents of Sup Adventures asd.
SIGNING THIS PAPER I CERTIFY TO HAVE READ THE PREVIOUR RULES AND AGREE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF SUP ADVENTURES ASD for the current year.
I DECLARE UNDER MY OWN RESPONSIBILITY, IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT LEGISLATION AS FOLLOWS:
1) That I am not suffering from COVID-19 or that I am not undergoing a mandatory quarantine period of at least 14 days;
2) That I am not currently suffering from a febrile illness with a temperature above 37.5° C;
3) I am not currently suffering from a persistent cough, difficulty breathing, cold, sore throat, headache, severe asthenia (fatigue), decreased or lost sense of smell / taste, diarrhea;
4) I have not had close contact with a person with COVID-19 since two days before the onset of symptoms and up to 14 days after the onset of symptoms.
The undersigned also undertakes to notify the carrier and the local health authority of any occurrence of the above symptoms within 8 days of disembarkation from the aircraft.
By signing this form, the participant (or the legal guardian in the case of a minor) hereby expressly authorizes Sup Adventures asd to use, free of charge, still and/or moving images portraying himself and taken on the occasion of his participation in the course.
The image or video must be understood as loaned for an indefinite period and without territorial limits all over the world, for use in various publications and films, including, by way of example but not limited to, promotional and/or advertising materials and made on all supports. The organization may also transfer the rights of use provided for in this agreement to third parties, its institutional and commercial partners.
1. I declare that I have read and carefully evaluated the content of this document and have clearly understood the meaning of every single point before signing it
2. I Understand and share the objectives of these regulations, established for my safety and that not respecting them could put me in dangerous situations. To the effects of the. 1341 e 1342 of the italian Codice Civile, i declare to approve the following points of the present writing:
3. To be in good physical and psychological conditions that will not compromise the above-mentioned activities
4. Have a private health insurance for the trip
5. Have a valid medical certificate that states a good physical condition and allows me to participate to non-competitive sport activities.
6. Be aware of the risks, predictable and unpredictable, connected to the activity practice, even though not considering it a potentially dangerous activity.
7. Accept from now any responsibility related to my person for damages caused to my person or other persons, damages to things, caused by my own behavior not in compliance to rules, neither for my heirs, and to relief Sup Adventures ASD, its collaborators, employees, and their whole heirs, from any responsibility for injuries, death and any damage (even caused to third party), if it comes from my person in occasion and in consequence of the activity practiced by the Association.
SUP AND CATAMARAN TRIP IS A SERVICE OFFERED ONLY TO SUP ADVENTURES SPORT CLUB MEMBERS